The "Protective Clothing Market by Type, Material Type and End-Use Industry, Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global protective clothing market was valued at $8.7 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $12.0 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2020 to 2027.
Protective clothing is designed to prevent the employee or worker from harmful or adverse working conditions. Depending upon the need of industry, protective clothing can be customized as fire resistant, chemical resistant, cold resistant and others.
The world protective clothing market is expected to register substantial growth during the forecast period owing to an increase in concerns toward worker's safety. Stringent U.S. governmental regulations regarding the safety of workers such as Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) and Flammable Fabrics Act under the Consumer Product Safety Commission also drive this market, boosting the demand for protective fabrics from several end-user industries such as building & construction and healthcare.
The report segments the protective clothing market on the basis of material type, application, end-user industry, and region. On the basis of material, the market is divided into aramid & blends, polyolefin & blends, polybenzimidaloe (PBI), cotton fibers, laminated polyesters, and others. According to application, it is categorized into thermal, mechanical, chemical, biological/radiation, and others. On the basis of end user industry, it is segmented into oil & gas, construction & manufacturing, pharmaceutical/medical, law enforcement & military, firefighting, and others. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The report provides an extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations of the market from 2020 to 2027 determine the prevailing opportunities
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided
- The market size is provided in terms of revenue
- Porter's five forces analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building
- Profiles of leading players operating in the market are provided to understand the competitive scenario
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable growth
- Increase in Demand from End-User Industries
- Heavy Investments in R&D to Boost Market Growth
- High Cost of Protective Cloths
- Increase in Demand from Emerging Economies
- Lakeland Industries Inc
- Ballyclare Limited
- 3M Company
- Koninklijke Ten Cate NV
- Teijin Limited
- VF Corporation
- Cetriko SL
- WL Gore & Associates Inc
- Glen Raven Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3h5rom
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900