The "Global Military Ammunition Market: Focus on Platform (Land Force, Navy and Air Force), Product (Missile, Rocket, Artillery Shell, Bomb, Mortar Ammunition, Bullet, and Grenade), and Guidance - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the global military ammunition market generated $57.89 billion in 2019 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.40%, during 2020-2025.
The global military ammunition market is a mature market that has been witnessing the production of an increased number of munitions over the years for various platforms in armed forces such as the navy, air force, and army. The market has experienced a major transformation in the innovation of ammunition by different countries.
The military ammunition market has witnessed the development of different product types for military applications. The outbreak of COVID-19 mildly affected the global military ammunition market in 2020 and 2021. The global military ammunition market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period 2020-2025. The market is expected to see the growth of the missiles mainly due to the increasing procurement for enhancing the offensive and defensive strength of the armed forces. High demand for military ammunition in emerging countries (such as Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) is expected to create opportunities for military ammunition players across different platforms, such as navy, land force and air force.
The report is a compilation of various segmentations including market breakdown by platform such as navy, air force and land force. The report is based on discussions and interviews with the top management of several leading high throughput satellite operator manufacturers, tier 1 suppliers, and solution providers.
The military ammunition market is not expected to play out the same way for every region, so this report segments the market accordingly and breaks down the industry geographically as follows: North America (the U.S and Canada), Europe (Germany, U.K, France, Italy, Russia, and Rest-of-Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, South Korea, Japan, Australia, India, and Rest-of-Asia-Pacific), Latin America, Middle East & Africa, and others.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the major driving, challenges, and opportunities for the global military ammunition market during the forecast period, 2020-2025?
- How is COVID-19 affecting the growth of the global military ammunition market?
- How is the military ammunition market expected to shape up post COVID-19?
- Who are the key players in the global military ammunition market, and what is the competitive benchmarking?
- What are the new strategies being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What is the revenue generated by the global military ammunition market by segments (platform, product, and guidance) in 2019, and what are the estimates for 2025?
- How is each segment of the global military ammunition market expected to grow during the forecast period? What is the revenue anticipated to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025?
- Which region is expected to contribute the highest market share in the global military ammunition market during the forecast period?
- What are the trends in the global military ammunition market across different regions? What was the revenue generated in 2019, and what are the estimates for 2025?
- Growing Global Defense Spending
- Increasing Military Modernization Programs
- Upsurge in Terrorist Activities in Asia-Pacific and Middle East
- Environmental Contamination by Military Munitions
- Regulatory Restrictions by Ammunition Control Regimes
- Escalating Demand for Military Ammunition in Emerging Economies
- Inclination toward Lightweight Ammunition
- Miniaturizing of Munitions
- BAE Systems
- CBC Ammo
- Chemring Group PLC
- Denel SOC Ltd
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- EXPAL Systems
- FN HERSTAL
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Nammo AS
- Nexter KNDS group
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Olin Corporation
- Poongsan Corporation
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Rheinmetall AG
- RUAG Group (RUAG Ammotec AG)
- Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd.
- Thales Group
- Vista Outdoor Operations LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zf03v1
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900