Dublin, Oct. 27, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "CBD Gummies Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global CBD gummies market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global CBD gummies market to grow with a CAGR of 30% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global CBD gummies market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
The Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global CBD gummies market over the period of 2017 to 2025. The Growth Matrix in the report provides insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can considered.
Increasing use of cannabis for treatment of neurological disorders, psychiatric disorders, and cancer
Growing consumer interest in cannabis edibles and CBD-infused products
Availability of other alternative products
Increasing efforts towards the legalization of cannabis for recreational and medical applications
The companies covered in the report include
Aurora Cannabis Inc.
Canopy Growth Corp.
CBD American Shaman LLC
CV Sciences Inc.
Elixinol Global Ltd.
Dixie Brands Inc.
Reliva CBD Wellness
Green Roads CBD
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the CBD gummies market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the CBD gummies market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global CBD gummies market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. CBD Gummies Market Highlights
2.2. CBD Gummies Market Projection
2.3. CBD Gummies Market Regional Highlights
3. Global CBD Gummies Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of CBD Gummies Market
4. CBD Gummies Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global CBD Gummies Market by Application
6. Global CBD Gummies Market by Distribution Channel
7. Global CBD Gummies Market by Region 2019-2025
7.1. North America
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global CBD Gummies Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Aurora Cannabis Inc.
8.2.2. Canopy Growth Corp.
8.2.3. CBD American Shaman LLC
8.2.4. CV Sciences Inc.
8.2.5. Elixinol Global Ltd.
8.2.6. Dixie Brands Inc.
8.2.7. Reliva CBD Wellness
8.2.8. Sunday Scaries
8.2.9. Green Roads CBD
8.2.10. Medix CBD
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yfkgp3
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900