The "Body Temperature Monitoring Device Market 2019-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global body temperature monitoring device market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR during the forecast period.
The primary factors that are driving the growth of the market include the rising incidences of various diseases such as COVID-19, swine flu, and Ebola virus disease, among others. In addition, the increased concerns towards the health and wellbeing are likely to flourish the growth of the market during the forecast period. Rising technological advancements in the market such as the advent of a digital thermometer and infrared thermometers for the accurate measurement of the temperature is further fueling the market growth.
The global body temperature monitoring device market is segmented into type and applications. Based on the type, the market is segmented into contact thermometers and non-contact thermometers. The contact thermometer segment is further divided into digital thermometers, infrared thermometers, mercury thermometers, and others. Whereas, the non-contact thermometer is sub-segmented into non-contact infrared thermometers and thermal scanners. The non-contact thermometer is likely to hold a significant share in the market owing to the increased hygiene and safety concerns among peoples. Based on the applications, the market is segmented into oral, rectum, ear, and others. The oral segment is likely to hold a significant share in the market.
- 3M Co.
- A&D Co. Ltd.
- Actherm Medical Corp.
- American Diagnostic Corp.
- Briggs Healthcare, Inc.
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Exergen Corp.
- Fukuda Denshi Co. Ltd.
- GE Healthcare (General Electric Co.)
- Hicks Thermometers Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Omega EngineeringInc.
- Omron Corp.
- Welch Allyn Inc.
1. Global Body Temperature Monitoring Device Market Research and Analysis by Type
2. Global Body Temperature Monitoring Device Market Research and Analysis by Application
The Report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global body temperature monitoring device market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global body temperature monitoring device market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global body temperature monitoring device market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecast revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of the market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Key Strategy Analysis
3.2. Key Company Analysis
3.2.2. Financial Analysis
3.2.3. SWOT Analysis
3.2.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Global Body Temperature Monitoring Device Market by Type
5.1.1. Contact Thermometers
22.214.171.124. Digital Thermometers
126.96.36.199. Infrared Thermometers
188.8.131.52. Mercury Thermometers
5.1.2. Non-contact Thermometers
184.108.40.206. Non-contact Infrared Thermometers
220.127.116.11. Thermal Scanners
5.2. Global Body Temperature Monitoring Device Market by Application
5.2.4. Others (Armpit)
6. Regional Analysis
6.1. North America
6.1.1. United States
6.2.6. Rest of Europe
6.3.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.4. Rest of the World
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ps2rx5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900