The "Automotive Cyber Security Market: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The automotive cyber security market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 13% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the cyber security market looks promising with opportunities in the passenger car, light commercial vehicles, and electric vehicle markets. The major drivers for this market are growing demand for connected cars and electronic content per vehicle, government regulation on vehicle data protection, and increasing use of cloud-based applications in e-mobility.
Some of the features of Automotive Cyber Security Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Automotive cyber security market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various applications such as by security type, by application, by end use, and by region.
- Regional analysis: Automotive cyber security market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for cyber security in the automotive cyber security market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape cyber security in the automotive cyber security market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Automotive Cyber Security Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Automotive Cyber Security Market by Security type
3.3.1: Network security
3.3.2: Endpoint security
3.3.3: Application security
3.3.4: Wireless security
3.3.5: Cloud security
3.4: Global Automotive Cyber Security Market by Application
3.4.4: Communication channels
3.4.6: Safety systems
3.5: Global Automotive Cyber Security Market by End Use
3.5.1: Small cars
3.5.2: Compact cars
3.5.3: Mid-Sized cars
3.5.4: Luxury cars
3.5.5: SUVs & Crossovers
3.5.6: Light commercial vehicles
3.5.7: Electric Vehicles
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Automotive Cyber Security Market by Security Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Automotive Cyber Security Market by Application
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Automotive Cyber Security Market by End Use
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Automotive Cyber Security Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Automotive Cyber Security Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Automotive Cyber Security Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Automotive Cyber Security Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Infineon Technologies
7.2: Harman International Industries
7.3: Argus Cyber Security
7.4: Delphi Automotive
7.5: Intel Corporation
7.6: Lear Corporation
7.8: SBD Automotive & Ncc Group
7.9: Karamba Security
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/faqly4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900