Central western NSW is the focus of emergency services dealing with the 63rd day of the state's flood crisis.
* The Bureau of Meteorology says 17 flood warnings are in place with eight major ones affecting 25 locations.
* Some 70 local government areas are under a natural disaster declaration.
* Around 1000 people have been ordered to evacuate at Forbes, where further river level rises similar to the June 1952 flood level of 10.8m are possible overnight.
* It is Forbes' third major flood peak in the past four weeks.
* At Cowra, the Lachlan River is at 13.84m and falling after reaching 14.3m but major flooding is still occurring.
* At Nanami, the Lachlan River may reach around 14.6m early on Wednesday.
* Major flooding is also occurring at Bathurst where the Macquarie River peaked at 6.4m - its highest peak in 24 years.
* At Eugowra the Belubula River peaked at nine metres and is slowly falling.
* More heavy rain is expected over the weekend.
* 14 rescue aircraft have been deployed and four others to help with supplies.
* 100 Australian Defence Force troops are on the ground as well as 12 New Zealand personnel.