Two men, a woman and two teenage girls are in hospital after suffering burns and smoke inhalation in an e-scooter fire at a home in Brisbane's southwest.
The scooter reportedly caught fire inside the home in Darra about 4am on Thursday, paramedics say.
A man in his 40s suffered burns to his back and was treated by a critical care paramedic before being rushed to Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital for treatment.
A woman in her 30s with minor burns to her hand and a teenage girl who inhaled smoke were also taken to the same hospital.
A man in his 50s also suffered smoke inhalation and was taken to the Princess Alexandra Hospital, while another teenage girl was taken to Queensland Children's Hospital after she inhaled smoke.
Queensland Ambulance Service said all five patients were in stable conditions on Thursday morning.