WHAT'S ON PARLIAMENT'S AGENDA?
* House of Representatives and Senate to sit from Monday to Thursday
* Final sitting before the October 6 budget
* Senate to approve the extension of the JobKeeper wage subsidy
* Economic issues will be a focal point, with the national accounts on Wednesday due to show Australia is in recession
* Laws to be introduced to the lower house putting in place greater checks on foreign government deals with councils, state governments and universities
* House to debate laws relating to superannuation, banned items in immigration detention, veterans wellbeing, university fee reforms, streamlining environmental approvals and recycling
* Parliamentary process will again be under COVID-19 restrictions, which will enable some members to take part, but not vote, via video link.