This decadent sun-dried tomato and chicken gnocchi is simple comfort food at its finest. The rich and creamy dinner recipe is not only a treat for your tastebuds, but it’s also super easy to make. Packed with pancetta, sun-dried tomatoes, and artichokes, this is one flavor-filled recipe you’ll want to add to your weekly meal rotation.
1 tbsp olive oil
¼ lb pancetta
½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
12 oz. gnocchi
1 cup chicken broth
½ cup half-and-half
Salt and pepper
2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 cup chopped artichokes
2 cups baby spinach leaves
½ cup Asiago cheese, grated
1. Heat up the olive oil in a cast iron skillet.
2. Add the pancetta, sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic to the skillet and cook.
3. Next, add the gnocchi to the skillet and stir until thoroughly combined with the pancetta, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic.
4. Add the chicken broth and half-and-half to the skillet, stir and cook.
5. Sprinkle in some salt and pepper to taste, stir, and cook covered.
6. Place the shredded chicken and artichokes into the skillet and mix. Then, add the spinach and place the lid on top of the skillet to allow it to wilt.
7. Once the spinach is cooked, remove the lid and stir.
8. Plate your sun-dried tomato and chicken gnocchi and add some grated Asiago cheese on top for an extra kick. Enjoy!
The post Feast your eyes on this creamy rich gnocchi with sun-dried tomatoes appeared first on In The Know.
More from In The Know: