England's top order was put to the sword as Pakistan's vibrant attack followed up Shan Masood's 156 with a stirring display on day two of the first Test.
Masood spent almost eight hours at the crease as his career-best knock lifted the tourists to 326 and the bowlers made good use of the platform to leave England 92 for four at Old Trafford.
Openers Rory Burns and Dom Sibley were then taken care of inside four overs as Shaheen Afridi and Mohammad Abbas dovetailed perfectly with the new ball.
But Ollie Pope performed with skill and heart to make a punchy 46 not out before the close and will continue his fightback on the third morning.
- Stokes bowled by Abbas beauty with England in disarray
- Burns dismissed in first over of England reply
- Pakistan all-out for 326 after tea
- Archer gets two wickets in two balls
- Masood reaches century as Pakistan take charge
- Woakes has Rizwan caught behind before lunch
- Broad strikes to remove Asad
- Anderson gets huge wicket of Babar in first over
Will Macpherson and Malik Ouzia will bring you all the action on day one from Old Trafford.
Can’t see the England vs Pakistan LIVE first Test score blog? Click here to access our desktop page.
TV and live stream details
TV: The match will be shown on Sky Sports Cricket (Sky: 405, Virgin: 504) and Sky Sports Main Event (Sky: 401, Virgin; 501).
Live stream: The match will be available each day on the Sky Go app, with a Sky Sports subscription required. Highlights will be available on the BBC Sport website and app.
If you’re not a Sky customer you can grab a NOWTV Day Pass here to watch without a subscription.