- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
We may receive commission from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Whether you're a die-hard Star Wars fan, live for National Geographic nature documentaries, or have yet to meet a Disney princess that you didn't immediately fall for, you're going to love Disney+. It has decades of Disney films, shorts, shows and documentaries, so whether you and the family prefer a lighthearted romp or a more down-to-earth flick, it's a service that truly has something for everyone.
If you still haven't pulled the trigger and signed up for a subscription to the service, we might have the incentive you've been waiting for. Amazon is offering six months of a full Disney+ subscription absolutely free. That's nearly $50 saved! Note that the deal is only for new subscribers.
Here's how you do it: If you sign up for a month of Amazon Music ($8 for Prime members, $10 for all others) you can score six months of Mouse magic free. Just sign up here. Easy! If you're already an Amazon Music subscriber, you're not left out of the deal — you still get three months of Disney+ free.
Whichever way you dice it, it's an incredible deal. Amazon Music has over 75 million songs you can listen to ad-free and offline, plus you have unlimited skips and access to thousands of playlists and podcasts. Plus, if you're a Prime member, it's cheaper than the competition, making it truly an incredible value.
Disney+ has something for the entire family, too. Have Marvel fans in your family? They'll love the backlog of the franchise's films all in one place. Know an animal lover? There is a library of Emmy-winning documentaries, many of which are narrated by the likes of Tracee Ellis Ross, Sigourney Weaver, Michelle Yeoh and even Meghan Markle! Consider yourself a history buff? You'll love the massive selection of Disney content from decades past, even the really hard-to-find stuff.
Where Disney+ really shines, however, is its original programming. The service has countless original shows and films releasing weekly for every age group and interest. Marvel fans have been raving about Wandavision and Loki, while kids and adults alike are obsessed with Dug Days, It's a Dog's Life and Encore. You can even score a backstage look at some of your favorite Disney attractions and parks, plus a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the making of some of your favorite shows and movies with Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom, Disney Insider, and Inside Pixar. Plus, don't forget about The Mandalorian, which is all anyone is going to be talking about once the new season debuts later this year.
So what are you waiting for? Grab six months free now — because there's no way Amazon will keep a deal this good around for much longer!
Want to see more Amazon deals? Check them out below:
· TCL 32-inch 3-Series HD Roku Smart TV, $188 (was $200), amazon.com
· Samsung Galaxy Buds+, $99 (was $150), amazon.com
· Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector, $15 (was $29), amazon.com
Smartwatch and tablet deals:
· Fitbit Ace 2 Activity Tracker for Kids, $40 (was $70), amazon.com
· Motorola Moto G Power, $220 (was $250), amazon.com
· Zonko 10-inch Tablet, $110 (was $140), amazon.com
· Watch Dogs: Legion, $33 (was $60), amazon.com
· Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, PlayStation 4, $30 (was $60), amazon.com
· C by GE On/Off Smart Plug, $15 (was $26), amazon.com
· Netgear Wi-Fi Range Extender EX6120, $40 (was $57), amazon.com
· Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip HS300, $50 (was $80), amazon.com
· Ninja Personal Blender for Shakes, $60 (was $70), amazon.com
· New York Biology Dead Sea Mud Mask, $11 (was $20), amazon.com
· Ecowish Womens Colorblock Cardigan, $35 (was $42), amazon.com
· Valandy High Waisted Leggings, $30 (was $40), amazon.com
· Downcool Premium Pillow, $24 (was $62), amazon.com
· YnM Weighted Blanket, $39 (was $80), amazon.com
· Texartist Queen Mattress Pad, $33 (was $60), amazon.com
Read More from Yahoo Life:
Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo Entertainment & Life's newsletter.