DISAPPEARANCE OF GRANDMOTHER AND TEACHER SHARON EDWARDS
- Ms Edwards, 55, is with friends at the Good Intent Hotel on Armidale St in Grafton.
She is last seen alive at her Riverdale Court home that night.
- Police pinpoint Ms Edwards' last known whereabouts to the Lawrence area, where she and her husband John own a home, in the early hours of the morning.
Her car is found in the driveway of her Grafton home.
- Husband John Edwards reports Ms Edwards missing after she fails to turn up to work at Coutts Crossing Public School.
- Police search Ms Edward's homes in Grafton and Lawrence. It is understood Ms Edwards lives in the Grafton home and her husband often stays at the Lawrence property.
- Police divers search the Clarence River.
- Sons, Eli and Josh, and Mr Edwards hold a press conference in Grafton to appeal for information. Police reveal they are treating the case as a homicide investigation.
- Police, including the dog squad and forensic officers, return to Ms Edward's Lawrence and Grafton properties with crime scene warrants.