- Sourdough loaf, cut thin (two slices)
- Butter 50gr
- Flour 50gr
- Milk 500ml
- Truffle paste 5gr
- Sliced ham 70gr
- Sliced Swiss cheese 70gr
- Micropaned Gruyere 20gr
- Use sourdough loaf, cut thin.
- Make béchamel sauce, with butter, flour and milk.
- Add truffle paste to béchamel (10% béchamel with 1% truffle paste)
- Spread sauce on both insides, then sliced ham and sliced Swiss cheese.
- Pan fry in clarified butter. Brown both sides and place in oven until warm.
- Take out of pan, add micropaned gruyere on top and melt under salamander grill.
- Cut and serve, then enjoy.