In the new Criminal Minds: Evolution exclusively on Paramount+, the FBI's elite team of criminal profilers come up against their greatest threat yet, an UnSub who has used the pandemic to build a network of other serial killers. Now, as the world opens back up, the network goes operational and our team must hunt them down — one murder at a time.
New episodes drop every Thursday on Paramount+. Starring Joe Mantegna, A.J. Cook, Kirsten Vangsness, Aisha Tyler, Adam Rodriguez and Paget Brewster. Zach Gilford is a recurring guest star.
- This is the biggest case we've ever had.
- The witching hour, when every child was in a deep, deep sleep, and the dark things had the world all to themselves.
- You got 16 dead bodies in every shipping container.
- The victims are from 2005 to 2020?
- This is 100% serial killer.
- All my years as a profiler, I studied killers. I never studied what a pandemic would do to them. They couldn't move. They couldn't hunt. So they started communicating to become better predators.
- So the UnSub gathered followers, followers that he's now activating. These aren't just connected cases. This is a serial killing network.
- The BAU is different.
- Where others see monsters, we see patterns.
- Where are we with the profile?
- This guy is a textbook.
- We need to get to the bottom of this.
- Maybe it's time we called our expert.
- We promised we wouldn't.
- I don't know who else could help.
- God, I hate how easy it is to pick this back up!
- Do you need my login or password?
This is the biggest case we've ever had.
Somebody is feeding you clues.
- He's been setting us up this whole time. There's another theory we have to consider.
- There isn't enough time.
- This isn't your burden alone.
- Then you explain why we've failed.
- No. It's not over. We're just getting started.