Victoria has reported 16 new locally acquired cases of coronavirus on Sunday as a decision on whether its lockdown will be extended looms.
On Sunday, the health department said there are now 70 active coronavirus cases in Victoria.
The 16 new cases of community-transmitted Covid-19 are all linked to known outbreaks.
It is not immediately clear if all 16 were in the community while infectious.
The state also recorded two new infections acquired overseas in hotel quarantine.
More than 53,000 tests were conducted on Saturday.
The state was placed into lockdown on Thursday night for five days.
Victoria's latest lockdown, its fifth overall, is expected to end on Tuesday.
On Saturday, 19 cases of community-transmitted Covid-19 were reported in Victoria.
Concerns of regional Victoria case
Health authorities are concerned about a case in Mildura in Victoria's northwest.
The case, a man in his 30s, attended the Carlton vs Geelong game at the MCG on July 10 in the members area.
The MCG is listed among the state's current exposure sites.
Will Victoria's lockdown end on Tuesday?
Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews last week could not guarantee the state would come out of lockdown on Tuesday.
Mr Andrews on Sunday said he would wait until authorities "had a bigger picture" before making a call on lockdown.
"I can’t make announcements of what will be relevant and what will be done safely and what will be possible from midnight on Tuesday,” he said.
He said "frustratingly" it is "too early" to make a call.
Chief Health Officer Brett Sutton told reporters on Saturday health authorities will continue to assess the lockdown.
"Every Victorian needs to ready themself for what might emerge over the next 24/48 hours," he said on Saturday.
"All I can say is the response couldn't have been better. The judgements that have been made around a hard and fast lockdown have been the right ones. And that's got us on a good track.
"We've got settings in place until Tuesday midnight and we will make another assessment every day over the next three days."
On Saturday authorities estimated there were 10,000 "primary close contacts" in Victoria.
Emergency Physician Dr Stephen Parnis believes it is unlikely the lockdown will last just the five days.
Dr Parnis told the ABC the number of exposure sites "has been ballooning out".
There are currently more than 200. To see a full list of exposure sites click here.
'We need your help': Premier's plea
The premier on Saturday tweeted imploring Victorians to check the list.
"The current list of exposure sites show that we're a real social bunch and definitely a state that loves our sport - which makes sense for the sporting capital of the nation," Mr Andrews tweeted.
"So, it's no surprise that we're seeing exposure sites where people have been having a bite, travelling to and from games and at watch parties over the last week or so.
"So, whether you’re from Melbourne or regional Vic, please check the list. And if you've been to one of the locations - follow the health advice.
"Because we need to slow the spread of this virus, and we need your help to do it."
More to come.
Do you have a story tip? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org