THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK IN NSW:
* New locally acquired cases: 580 (down 66 on the previous 24-hour period)
* New cases in hotel quarantine: One
* Total cases in this outbreak (since June 16): 62,384
* Total in NSW for the entire pandemic: 68,060
* In hospital: 812 (-44)
* In intensive care: 163 170 (-7)
* Ventilated: 75 (No change)
* Deaths in current outbreak: 425 (+11)
* Deaths in NSW for the entire pandemic: 481
* Tests processed (over 24-hour reporting period): 79,894
* Vaccinations in NSW (on Friday): 121,514
* Total vaccinations administered in NSW (as of Friday): 10,937,104
* Vaccination coverage in NSW (aged 16 and over, as of Friday): 90.1 per cent have had at least one dose, 72.8 per cent are fully vaccinated.
* Borders: Greater Sydney residents are not permitted to visit regional NSW unless for essential activity, and cannot freely enter any other Australian state or territory. Border restrictions for residents of regional NSW vary depending on location.