NSW is easing COVID-19 restrictions around school and community life due to lower community acquired COVID-19 case numbers.
* Up to 20 people in the official wedding party can take to the dance floor, where previously only the bride and groom were permitted
* Interschool activities can resume on Saturday with a COVID-19 safety plan
* School sport will return to normal next term but no parents on school sites .
* Playing wind instruments, singing and chanting permitted with strict restrictions
* Year 6 formals and graduations permitted
* High school formals permitted after HSC
* Kindergarten orientation back on
* Year 7 transition back on
* Excursions and camps can resume with strict guidelines
* School choirs and musical ensembles to resume, as long as players keep a 1.5 metre distance from one another, or three metres for players of non-reeded woodwind instruments.
* Community Languages Schools Program will resume face-to-face learning;
* More than one parent may now attend community sporting activities if physical distancing of at least 1.5 metres can be maintained
* Accommodation facilities and overnight event organisers must implement a COVID-19 safety plan
* Carpooling should continue to be avoided