PUBLIC HEALTH ALERTS IN NSW ON NOVEMBER 2, 3 AND 4:
Anyone who visited the following venues for more than one hour at the listed times is considered a close contact and must immediately get tested and isolate for 14 days.
* Jasmins Lebanese Restaurant in Liverpool on October 25 between 2pm and 3:30pm, October 26 between 4pm and 9pm, October 31 between 3pm and 8pm, and November 1 between 9am and 1.45pm.
* Flip Out Prestons Indoor Trampoline Park on October 25 between 11am and 2pm.
* Bambino's Kindergarten in Horningsea Park on October 29 and 30.
* F45 gym Leppington on the following dates and times: October 15 at 5.15pm to 6pm, October 17 at 8.10am to 9.10am, October 18 at 8.55am to 9.40am, October 19 at 5.50am to 6.35am, October 20 at 5.50am to 6.35am, October 21 at 5.15pm to 6pm, October 22 at 6.45am to 7.30am, October 23 at 9.35am to 10.20am, October 24 at 7.10am to 8.10am, October 25 at 8.55am to 9.40am, October 26 at 5.50am to 6.35am, October 27 at 6.45am to 7.30am, October 28 at 5.50am to 6.35am.
Anyone who visited Jasmins Lebanese Restaurant at the listed times for less than one hour, a class immediately before or after the F45 Leppington sessions listed, or the trampoline park after 2pm on October 25 is considered a casual contact. They must monitor for symptoms and immediately get tested if they develop.
Anyone who visited the following locations at the listed times is also considered a casual contact.
* Train service between Fairfield Station and Central Station on October 27 from 11.38am to 12.40pm.
* Train service between Central Station and Fairfield Station on October 27 from 2.33pm to 3.23pm.
* Westfield Liverpool on October 28 between 11.30am and 2pm, and 4pm and 4.40pm.