Queensland's latest case of coronavirus is a woman who may have been infectious while working at a Brisbane nursing home.
The Bolton Clarke Aged Care facility at Pinjarra Hills in Brisbane's west had already been locked down after the woman's husband, a 27-year-old Bellbird Park man, tested positive on Friday.
It is believed he and his wife contracted the virus when the couple ate with his family at Madtongsan IV Korean restaurant in Sunnybank on July 23.
They dined at a table next to women who later tested positive after allegedly failed to declare a recent trip to Melbourne when returning to Queensland last week.
The state’s latest diagnosis is the third community transmission linked to the women, after one of their sisters tested positive earlier this week.
A relative of the infected 27-year-old man who dined at the restaurant also works in aged care, but it is not yet known if they have coronavirus.
Health Minister Steven Miles said extra nurses had been provided to the Bolton Clarke Aged Care facility.
All 150 staff and the residents at the home are being tested.
"We are working with them to keep all residents safe," Mr Miles said.
The Bolton Clarke Aged Care facility said in a statement on Saturday the infected worker’s last shift was on July 28.
“She was well while attending work and took immediate action to be tested and self-isolate once she became aware of potential exposure.
“The likelihood she was infectious while at work is very low,” the statement read.
The statement confirmed no residents are currently symptomatic and the facility will continue to work with QLD Health to reduce potential risks.
Almost 2,000 people ‘came into contact with trio’
It has been claimed the infected women came into contact with almost 2,000 people in Brisbane over eight days.
Mr Miles said the new case underscores the importance of people giving accurate contact details.
"It underlines just how critical contact tracing efforts are," he said on Friday.
"More than 1500 contacts have now been traced related to these three cases."
They have since been charged with fraud and lying to health officials to allegedly evade quarantine.
They are due to face Brisbane Magistrates Court on September 28. A criminal investigation unrelated to their travel to Victoria is also underway.
Saturday also brought tougher border restrictions for Queensland, with all travellers from greater Sydney banned from the sunshine state after 1am.
People from the whole of Victoria were already banned from entering.
Do you have a story tip? Email: email@example.com.