More than a dozen cases of coronavirus are now linked to a suburb in Melbourne's northwest.
Health Minister Jenny Mikakos confirmed there had been a net increase of four cases of COVID-19 on Sunday, bringing the state's total number of cases to 1649.
There were six new cases since Saturday, but two cases were removed from the state's overall tally due to reclassification.
Two of the new cases are linked to a family outbreak in Keilor Downs – with 13 people now infected.
Both the new cases in this cluster remained at home for two weeks prior to their positive result, Ms Mikakos said.
A drive-through testing site has been set up at the Keilor Community Hub to help curb the outbreak.
"We obviously have some concerns about what might be happening in the Keilor Downs area, it's possible there might be community transmission in that area that hasn't been established to date," she said, urging residents even with very mild symptoms to get tested.
Keilor Downs Secondary and Holy Eucharist Primary School are both due to reopen on Monday after deep cleaning due to infected students, which has led to about 100 pupils self-isolating.
Meanwhile, one additional case of COVID-19 has been linked to the outbreak at Rydges on Swanston.
Ms Mikakos said the case was not new, but further investigation had seen it linked to the outbreak, which now totals seven.
Thorough cleaning of relevant parts of the hotel has been undertaken, alongside contact tracing, isolation and quarantine of close contacts.
Of Saturday's other cases, three were detected in returned travellers in hotel quarantine and one was from community testing.
There were no new cases linked to any other known outbreaks, including aged care facilities.
Victoria's state of emergency has also been extended to June 21.
Do you have a story tip? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.