Cop says ex-model was topless filming him

·2-min read

Former model Tziporah Atarah Malkah, also known as Kate Fischer, was topless while filming a police officer as he questioned her, a Sydney court has been told.

"I found her demeanour confrontational," Constable Harley Johnson told Downing Centre Local Court on Wednesday.

Malkah, 47, has pleaded not guilty to breaching a court order.

Const Johnson received information from South Australian police about Malkah allegedly breaching the order on January 3, 2020.

That evening he attended the accused's Sydney Elizabeth Bay apartment and was buzzed up to her flat where she greeted him topless.

He made numerous requests that she make herself decent before speaking to him, he said.

"She said multiple times 'if I was a man I could do this'."

Telling her "that was her choice" he continued into her living room where she remained topless and proceeded to film their interaction with her mobile phone, which she allegedly uploaded online.

Her defence lawyer Geoffrey Foster said police never did a forensic investigation to establish Malkah was responsible for posting the video of the officer.

"You weren't present when she made those posts?"

"No," Const Johnson replied.

The former fiancee of billionaire James Packer has been separately accused of posting on Instagram and Facebook her statement, taken at Ulladulla police station, which included the restricted name of a third party.

This would breach a lifetime order that prevented her from publishing the name by any electronic means.

That person was questioned via an audio-visual link on Wednesday as Malkah turned away from the screen, hiding her face and crying throughout much of the evidence.

The witness had monitored the accounts sporadically over a 12-hour period, taking multiple screenshots, noticing the original pictures were taken down two hours later and replaced with new headings.

The police statement title had been replaced with a piece of paper reading "an arsehat" in her distinct artistic handwriting, the witness said.

Other captions on the social media posts were "Re-post without dick for brains name," and "Re-post without f***heads names on it".

The matter is due to return to court on August 6.