A man has been charged with organising and paying for the murder of senior Rebels bikie Nick Martin.
Martin was shot dead from long range while attending a drag racing event at Perth Motorplex in December with his wife and other associates.
His son-in-law Ricky Chapman, a former Bandidos member, was also wounded in the attack and a five-year-old boy was grazed by a bullet fragment.
The shooter, a 35-year-old man whose identity is suppressed, was previously charged with one count of murder and two counts of unlawful act or omission with intent to harm.
That man, who is believed to have a military background, has since pleaded guilty to the murder.
Deputy Commissioner Col Blanch announced on Monday that specialist police had charged a different man with six offences, one being the murder of Nick Martin.
Police will also allege the man paid the same shooter to murder a women and another senior bikie who currently lives overseas.
Their murders never eventuated.
"This is a significant development, we've already had the shooter of Nick Martin plead guilty - but this, we'll allege is the organiser of the murder of Nick Martin," Mr Blanch told reporters on Monday.
"Their violent, intimidation activities will not be tolerated.
"Outlaw motorcycle gangs are on notice... it's time to go."
Numerous raids across multiple bikie clubs were carried out earlier on Monday in an attempt to quash further violence following today's charges.
"This is a significant arrest and spans across two outlaw motorcycle clubs and goes to show the level of violence they are prepared to go to," he said.
The man is expected to face Perth Magistrates Court on Tuesday.