WHAT ARE THE LATEST CHANGES TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS IN NSW
* There is no cap on people at funerals but attendance will be limited to the four square metres per person rule.
FROM JULY 1
* The 50-person limit for indoor venues will be scrapped. Venues will instead follow the one person per four square metres rule. All gatherings must be seated.
* Weddings can be as large as the venue can hold with the four square metre rule in place but dancefloors are off-limits.
* Organised cultural and sporting events at outdoor venues with a maximum capacity of 40,000 will be allowed up to 25 percent of their normal capacity. Events must be ticketed and seated.
WHAT IS NOT CHANGING
* Household visits and all other outdoor gatherings remain capped at 20 people.
* Strip clubs remain closed.
* Music festivals and nightclubs remain closed but could be eased in August if community transmission stays low.