Caravan fire rapidly spreads to home

Firefighters have tackled a blaze that started in a caravan and spread to a house.

Crews were called to an address on Swannington Street in Burton-upon-Trent just after 12:00 BST on Monday.

The fire, deemed to be accidental, was later extinguished, Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service said.

Police and Derbyshire Fire and Rescue were also at the scene and one person was taken to hospital with minor injuries.

Follow BBC Stoke & Staffordshire on Facebook, X and Instagram. Send your story ideas to:

Related internet links