Australians stranded on Indonesia's resort island of Lombok are being urged to co-operate with local authorities responding to a magnitude 6.9 earthquake that has killed at least 98 people.
Foreign Minister Julie Bishop reconfirmed on Tuesday there had been no reports of any Australians killed or injured, following another 5.2 earthquake which rocked the island on Monday evening.
"We are working closely with the Indonesian authorities to provide whatever assistance we can," Ms Bishop told the Nine Network.
"There are many who want to be evacuated, so allow the authorities to do that."
Australian consular staff are also working alongside Indonesian authorities to ensure holiday-makers trapped on the Gili Islands are safely evacuated.
Ms Bishop will meet with her Indonesian counterpart on Tuesday, having spoken with her several times in recent days.
"The Indonesian government has not asked for any assistance. We have said if there's something we can do to assist in this natural disaster we certainly would offer," Ms Bishop said.