Audience shocked after Russian performer catches fire mid show

WARNING, DISTRESSING: An audience has been left shocked after a performer caught fire during his show.

23-year-old Vladimir Poluyanov was taken to hospital with burns to 20 percent of his body after the mishap.

The performance started as planned.
It quickly went sour as the fire twirler caught fire mid performance.

The Russian fire twirler was in the middle of a spectacular performance when his body became engulfed in flames.

Mobile phone footage of the incident was uploaded to LiveLeak.

It’s believed an audience member filmed the footage.