Andover: Person treated for smoke inhalation after house fire

One person was treated for smoke inhalation and residents were evacuated from their homes after a fire broke out in a house and spread to two adjoining properties.

Firefighters were called to the mid-terraced house in Spring Mews, Andover, on Tuesday, at about 22:00 GMT.

The casualty was treated by ambulance crews at the scene.

All affected residents were led to safety by fire crews. The fire was put out shortly before midnight.

Follow BBC South on Facebook, X, or Instagram. Send your story ideas to