- STAT THAT MATTERS - Ross McCormack is now the quickest player to score 13 goals from debut, having achieved the feat in 15 games to overtake Melbourne City teammate Bruno Fornaroli (16 games).
* THEY SAID IT - "South Australia and Adelaide should be very proud of those young boys. They stuck to the task and were disciplined." Graham Arnold praises the Reds' youngsters for keeping his Sydney FC goal machine scoreless.
* MAN OF THE ROUND - Has to be Leroy George for his stirring display against Perth. The midfielder notched his 10th assist of the season to set up all three of Melbourne Victory's goals in Saturday 3-2 win. It makes him the competition's lead supplier, four assists clear of the next best Andrew Nabbout.
* SAFE HANDS - Adelaide youngster Daniel Margush pulled off a cracking reaction save to deny Adrian Mierzejewski from point-blank range. It was a quality moment from the 20-year-old starting in the absence of first choice Paul Izzo.
* UNDER PRESSURE - Brisbane's 1-0 loss to the Jets was not only their third straight but also the third match in row in which they have failed to score a goal. It's not much better for the Glory who have conceded 14 goals and scored two during their four-match losing run.