A popular beauty blogger has died after she was allegedly electrocuted by a faulty shower while on a dream holiday in Bali.
A friend found Rini Cesillia, 26, naked on the bathroom floor still clutching on to the shower hose and with burn marks across her chest, The Sun reported.
The blogger, from Jakarta, Indonesia, was on a luxury holiday on the island with her friends and had gone for a shower at the hotel on Tuesday morning.
They were worried when she didn't pick up her phone and Maria Bambang, 20, went into the room to find water overflowing from the bathroom.
It began spilling onto the bedroom floor and Ms Bambang then found an unconscious Ms Cesillia.
The blogger's body has been sent away for a post mortem examination, however Balinese police believe she died after being electrocuted in the shower.
Inspector Bangkit Dananjaya, from the South Denpasar Police Criminal Investigation Unit in Bali, said they are waiting for the post mortem examination to determine whether she died of electrocution.
”We suspect Cesillia died from electric shock. The body has been evacuated to Sanglah Hospital," he said, according to the newspaper.
Ms Cesillia described herself on her blog as “a girl who lives in Jakarta, Indonesia and loves everything pretty and cute”.
She also said she loved beauty, fashion and travel.
Today's top news stories – December 16