Boy, 2, suffers burns after spilling hot soup

A toddler has been rushed to hospital suffering minor burns after tipping hot noodle soup down his chest.

Boy, 2, suffers burns after spilling hot soup

The little boy was taken together with his mother by road ambulance Westmead Children's Hospital. Photo: Yahoo7/Paul Walker (file)

The accident happened at the boy's family home at Glenorie, north-west of Sydney.


A CareFlight crew was called and joined on scene by NSW Ambulance paramedics.

CareFlight 3 in Glenorie. Photo: Supplied

The two-year-old was taken by road to the Westmead Children’s Hospital where he remains in a stable condition.

News break - May 30

Back To Top
feedback