19-year-old man injured in Russia's latest attack on Kharkiv

Oleh Synehubov in Kharkiv
Oleh Synehubov in Kharkiv

At least one person was injured after Russia shelled Kharkiv on the evening of April 21, Mayor Ihor Terekhov reported.

The 19-year-old male civilian is in stable condition after being injured in an explosion near the city, Terekhov said.

Read also: Guided bombs from Russia destroy building entry in Kozatske, Kherson Oblast

Emergency services are investigating the impact site, Kharkiv Regional Military Administration head, Oleh Synehubov, said.

The Ukrainian Air Force warned that there was a threat of missile danger to Kharkiv earlier on April 21.

Read also: Chasiv Yar facing similar Russian bombardment strategy as Avdiivka - British intelligence

Explosions were also heard in Kharkiv’s Industrial District on the eve of April 20.

There were no casualties in that attack, Terekhov reported.

Read also: Russian forces launch missile and drone strikes on three Ukrainian regions

Read also: Police body cameras capture first moments after deadly Russian missile attack on Dnipro

We’re bringing the voice of Ukraine to the world. Support us with a one-time donation, or become a Patron!

Read the original article on The New Voice of Ukraine