The "Needle-Free Drug Injection Systems - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Needle-Free Drug Injection Systems estimated at US$8.8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$16.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.1% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Insulin Delivery, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 11% CAGR and reach US$6.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Pain Management segment is readjusted to a revised 9.3% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2.4 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 12.4% CAGR
The Needle-Free Drug Injection Systems market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2.4 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$3.4 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 12.4% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6% and 7.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 7.1% CAGR.
Vaccine Delivery Segment to Record 7.4% CAGR
In the global Vaccine Delivery segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 6.9% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$1.2 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$1.9 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$2.3 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 8.7% CAGR through the analysis period.
The 209-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- AKRA Dermojet
- Crossject SA
- D`Antonio Consultants International, Inc.
- Medical International Technologies, Inc.
- National Medical Products, Inc.
- Zogenix, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Needle-Free Drug Injection Systems: An Overview
- Recent Market Activity
- Needle-Free Drug Delivery Systems: An Overview
- Brief Glance of Needle-Free Drug Delivery Systems
- Needle-Free Drug Injection System: Market Dynamics
- Drivers and Barriers of Needle-free Drug Injection Systems Market
- Increasing Geriatric Population to Drive Market
- Improving Healthcare Expenditure to Foster Growth
- Increasing Incidence of Cancer Bodes Well for Needle-free Drug Injection Systems
- Global Cancer Prevalence Statistics - Opportunity Indicators
- Expanding Therapeutic Applications to Generate Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Scenario
- Needle-free Jet Injections: Future Burning Bright
- Growth Factors
- Next Generation Needle-free Jet Technologies
- Advantageous to Different Stakeholders
- Formulation Challenges
- Current Development Status
- The Road Ahead
- Innovations in Needle-Free Drug Injection System Technology
- Needle-free Arterial Non-Injectable Connector
- Pulsed Micro Jets
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Needle-Free Drug Injection Systems Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020 & 2029
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- AKRA Dermojet (France)
- Crossject SA (France)
- D'Antonio Consultants International, Inc. (USA)
- Medical International Technologies, Inc. (Canada)
- National Medical Products, Inc. (USA)
- PharmaJet (USA)
- Zogenix, Inc. (USA)
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 62
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/64ciz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900