Every time the rate balance swings one way or the other, some people are given more in their pocket and others are given much less.
And when rates go down like they did yesterday, we often end up paying in other ways.More stories from Today Tonight
Compare high rate savings accounts at Moneyhound
Top 5 bonus savings accounts:
- 1. Rams Home Loans - Saver Account: Base rate of 4.37 per cent interest, gaining an extra 0.80 per cent interest if you deposit $200 a month with no withdrawals.
- 2. Bank Of Queensland – Bonus Interest Savings Account: Interest rate of 5.01 per cent as long as there is no more than one withdrawal a month.
- 3. Easy Street Financial Services – Bonus Saver Account: Interest rate of 5.01 per cent with a deposit of $50 per month with no withdrawals.
- 4. Hunter United Credit Union – Premium Online Investor Account: Interest rate of 5.01 per cent as long as there are no withdrawals made during the month.
- 5. FCCS Credit Union – Achieve Savings Account: Base rate of 2.00 per cent, gaining an extra 3.00 per cent interest if you deposit $50 per month with no withdrawals.
OUR SOCIAL SITES
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest