No one was feeling the pressure more than 14-year-old Shiane Hawke who not only had to deal with with nerves but strict rules governing her involvement in the program.
Accompanied permanently by her mother, she must take a ten-minute break every hour, a 1-hour break every 4 hours and be home by 10pm. Judges must also take into consideration her age.
For most of the Top 12 it was the first time they'd ever performed in front of a live audience.
For many of the acts last night there was an obvious transformation and 25-year-old Samantha Jade put in her best performance yet.More stories from Today Tonight
- X Factor Top 12
- Bella's X Factor DNA
- X Factor salvos
- Cowboy's X Factor confession
- X Factor's unlikely new star
- X Factor newcomer set to shine
- The X Factor's new crop
More The X Factor
- Sparks fly as 1D join the X Factor
- http://au.tv.yahoo.com/x-factor/news/article/-/14839655/the-x-factor-top-12-have-been-revealed/ X Factor Top 12 revealed]
- The power of the X Factor
- When judges collide
- Web extra: Trent Bell
- Be part of the X Factor
OUR SOCIAL SITES
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest