It's big business that's not only hurting the bottom line for international cosmetic companies, but also having an affect on users, suffering from the dangerous side effects of harmful fake products.More stories from Today Tonight
- Chanel does not discount products.
- Chanel products are sold through authorised retailers only - these are the Chanel Fragrance and Beauty Boutiques, David Jones, Myer and selected pharmacy stores.
- Unless the products are bought from an authorised Chanel retailer, we can not comment on their authenticity.
- Chanel takes the strongest possible measures to ensure that no illegal product is sold.
- Benefit does not sell any of our products at a discount. We have a very controlled and selective distribution globally with retailers. For instance locally we are exclusive to the Myer Stores Group.
- Benefit does not consent to any of its products being sold in markets or by street vendors since we do not supply them.
- Benefit does not tolerate any counterfeiting of our brand. Benefit works with our parent company Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessey legal department and police forces around the world to seize and stop any counterfeiting activities.
- M.A.C Cosmetics is a global leader in professional cosmetics. Our reputation for creating the highest quality, most sought after seasonal color trends spawns imitation. While the situation is constantly under investigation, our priority remains the safety of our consumers. We recommend they shop at authorised department store locations, M.A.C Free Standing stores or at www.maccosmetics.com.au to ensure the purchase of authentic M.A.C cosmetics.
OUR SOCIAL SITES
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest