Five hotel workers and a guest have been taken to hospital with breathing problems after a chemical leak at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Sydney.
There's been an emergency at the luxury Park Hyatt Hotel at The Rocks in Sydney this morning.
Five hotel workers and a guest have been taken to hospital with breathing problems.
Staff were mixing pool chemicals when they spilled.
The fumes spread through the hotel's air-conditioning system.
100 guests were evacuated from the hotel.
We removed the substance from the third floor to the fourth floor and emptied into the swimming pool, which neutralised the problem.
The building has now been declared safe.