The family of a Sunshine Coast mother and daughter who died suddenly in Bali has been told a rare food poisoning was the likely cause.
has been transferred out also had.
The family of a Sunshine Coast mother and daughter who died suddenly in Bali, has been told a rare type of food poisoning is the most likely cause.
Noelene Bischoff and her 14-year-old daughter Yvana died last month after becoming violently ill on holiday.
They'd just eaten a fish dinner at their hotel.
The forensic pathologists who did their autopsies in Brisbane have told their family the fish is the most likely cause of death.
It's believed a rare bacteria in the fish called scombroid poisoning, combined with the pair's mild asthma, to become fatal.
The Bischoff family is still awaiting final test results.