Western Force have gone behind closed doors in South Africa after claims that Super Rugby newcomers Southern Kings were spying at training.
The Kings, the Force's opponents in Saturday night's match in Port Elizabeth, have denied the claims but have now provided security and allowed the Force to train at their Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
Reports from South Africa claim that when Force players were collecting balls during Tuesday's training at Victoria Park High School they spotted someone with video equipment. When they went to confront him he ran off.
Force scrum-half Alby Mathewson later tweeted: "Good team training this morning. Had a school watching plus one #Spygate."
Kings director of rugby Alan Solomons said the club had no knowledge of the claims.
"I want to make it clear that it is not our policy to spy on our opposition," he said.
He said the Force had asked for a change in their training venue and the Kings would let them use training fields at their stadium and provide security to ensure privacy.
A Force spokesman said the club did not want to comment.
Kings fly-half Demetri Catrakilis will start against the side that tried to recruit him last year.
Former Force coach Richard Graham tried to lure Catrakilis from the Stormers but the Cape Town-based club would not release him.
Back-rower Luke Watson will lead an all-South African Kings starting side that boasts three Springboks - Watson, centre Andries Strauss and hooker Bandise Maku.Force coach Michael Foley will name his squad tomorrow after fitness checks on Matt Hodgson, Nick Cummins and Hugh McMeniman.
Do the Eagles get away with ducking when tackled?Vote
Do you have a story for us to investigate?
'The West Australian' is a trademark of West Australian Newspapers Limited 2013.
All rights reserved.
Select your state to see news for your area.