State energy watchdog EnergySafety is leading the investigation into the work-related death of an 18-year-old man at an East Bunbury home this morning.
It is believed he was electrocuted while in the roof space of a Petherick Street house.
Inspectors from EnergySafety, WorkSafe and Western Power travelled to the site and will investigate the circumstances.EnergySafety executive director Ken Bowron relayed his sincere condolences to the man’s family.
'The West Australian' is a trademark of West Australian Newspapers Limited 2013.
All rights reserved.
Select your state to see news for your area.