What you'll need:
•Lightweight glass jars/bottles
•Branch, for hanging (not shown)
•Ceiling hook (available from hardware stores)
1. Cut a length of twine and tie one end securely to the first vessel. Repeat for all jars and bottles.
2. Take the branch (you could also use a piece of dowel) and tie the opposite end of each piece of twine to the branch, making sure the vessels will fall at staggered heights when suspended.
3. Cut another length of twine that's roughly twice the length of the distance you want the branch to hang from the ceiling. Tie each end of the twine to the end of the branch. This is what will hold the display from the ceiling hook so ensure it is tied securely.
4. Using a drill, attach the hook to the ceiling. Ours is sitting about 20cm away from the wall.
5. Hang the branch and make any adjustments to the height of your vessels if necessary. Fill each vessel with some water and blooms.