- 1 1/2 cups frozen baby peas, defrosted *
- 1 cup snow peas, topped and tailed *
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, topped *
- 1 tbsp tarragon vinegar *
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper *
Bring your barbecue to medium heat. Cook baby peas in a large saucepan of boiling water for 4 minutes. Add snow peas and sugar snap peas and cook for 1 minute or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Whisk together the oil and vinegar in a small bowl. Add the mint and season with salt and pepper. Place the peas and fetta in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine. Grill the lamb cutlets on each side for 4 minutes. Serve with salad.