- 6 chicken sausages (available *
- most good supermarkets) *
- handful of rocket or other *
- one and half cups pitted kalamata olives *
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil *
Pan-fry chicken sausages in a dry frying pan. Cut the capsicum in half, remove seeds, flatten with your hand and grill for a few minutes to blacken skin. Place in a plastic bag for a few minutes, then remove skin and cut into strips. To make the tapenade, combine all the ingredients except oil in a food processor. Blend well, then add the oil and combine. To serve, warm the tortilla wraps, spread with a little goat's cheese, add the greens, place on the sausage, followed by the capsicum strips and finally a dollop of tapenade. Secure tortilla with a wooden skewer or toothpick.