An electrical fire caused $200,000 damage to a Malaga factory last night.
Firefighters rushed to the Mulgul Road premises after a fire alarm was activated about 10pm.
The factory was smoke-logged when they arrived but the blaze was contained to a large generator.
Seven fire crews were forced to wait for the generator to shut down before they could enter the building.
They were given the all-clear an hour later and the fire was extinguished by midnight.
A Department of Fire and Emergency Services spokesman said it appeared the fire was caused by a high-voltage electrical fault.