Brynne Edelsten has succeeded where bikini model Lara Bingle's reality show failed.
Edelsten's fly-on-the-wall series Brynne: My Bedazzled Life, which airs on the Seven Network, has made it into the Top 10 for two weeks in a row. Admittedly there was a drop-odd in viewers on Thursday night compared with the premiere the previous week.
On debut Brynne: My Bedazzled Life pulled 930,000 to be fifth compared with 809,000 on Thursday night when it finished 10th.
In comparison Being Lara Bingle, which aired on Network Ten, was 13th with 925,000 viewers on debut and went down hill from from there.
Nine News (1.114 million) won the ratings from Seven News (1.024 million) followed by A Current Affair (1.014 million) and ABC News (977,000).
Big Brother, which unexpectedly lost housemate Josh Moore following the sudden death of his brother, was fifth with 932,000, while its spin-off Big Brother Confidential was ninth with 839,000.
Today Tonight (874,000) was sixth and Home And Away was seventh with 857,000 viewers.
Seven's reality dating show Beauty And The Geek held up well to be eighth with 852,000 viewers - just 40,000 fewer than the previous week.
Top rating shows on Thursday night
1. Nine News (Nine) - 1.114 million
2. Seven News (Seven) - 1.024 million
3. A Current Affair (Nine) - 1.014 million
4. ABC News (ABC) - 977,000
5. Big Brother (Nine) - 932,000
6. Today Tonight (Seven) - 874,000
7. Home And Away (Seven) - 857,000
8. Beauty And The Geek (Seven) - 852,000
9. Big Brother Confidential (Nine) - 839,000
10. Brynne: My Bedazzled Life (Seven) - 809,000