Long-running current affairs program 60 Minutes showed it still has plenty of widespread appeal - even after 33 years - by topping the Sunday night ratings.
With a story on US rock star Pink, and a story looking at Queensland's Boys Town home, with claims by men they were mistreated, the show attracted 1.658 million viewers.
Not far behind the Nine Network's 60 Minutes was the Seven Network's Sunday Night, which pulled 1.552 million viewers while Seven News (1.362 million) was third.
Nine's family drama House Husbands is holding strong against some stiff opposition coming in fourth with 1.255 million. It was just ahead of Border Security - Australia's Front Line, which attracted an audience of 1.243 million to be fifth.
Nine News (1.234 million) was sixth and Air Ways, about the flight experience on Australia's budget airlines Tiger, pulled 1.196 million viewers to finish seventh.
ABC television should be buoyed by the results of Kevin's Grand Design, which was eighth with 1.038 million - finishing ahead of Seven comedy Mrs Brown's Boys (1.030 million) and Big Brother Eviction (1.020) million.
Although Big Brother pulled a million-plus audience, its 10th placing is the lowest it has finished in the ratings on a Sunday night.
Network Ten's highest-rating show was NCIS, which was 14th with 686,000 viewers.
Top rating shows on Sunday.
1. 60 Minutes (Nine) - 1.658 million
2. Sunday Night (Seven) - 1.552 million
3. Seven News (Seven) - 1.362 million
4. House Husbands (Nine) - 1.255 million
5. Border Security - Australia's Front Line (Seven) - 1.243 million
6. Nine News (Nine) - 1.234 million
7. Air Ways (Seven) - 1.196 million
8. Kevin's Grand Design (ABC) - 1.038 million
9. Mrs Brown's Boys (Seven) - 1.030 million10. Big Brother Eviction (Nine) - 1.020 million
'The West Australian' is a trademark of West Australian Newspapers Limited 2013.
All rights reserved.
Select your state to see news for your area.