More than 900,000 viewers tuned in to watch the life of Lara Bingle unfold in her new Network Ten reality show.
Yet it was still not enough for Being Lara Bingle to make the top 10 most-watched television shows on Tuesday night.
The fly-on-the-wall reality show about the Sydney bikini model finished 13th in the ratings with 925,000 viewers.
Ten fared better with MasterChef with British celebrity chef Jamie Oliver making an appearance, attracting 1.294 million viewers for fourth place, while Bikie Wars: Brother In Arms managed 1.029 million for 10th place.
Seven News topped the ratings (1.498 million) just ahead of the Nine Network's The Block (1.420 million), which continues to pull strong numbers.
Packed To The Rafters was another strong show for Seven, finishing third (1.384 million).
Today Tonight (1.288 million) and Nine News (1.274 million) were fifth and sixth respectively.
The Big Bang Theory was seventh (1.254 million) and A Current Affair finish eighth (1.127 million) giving Nine four of the 10 most-watched shows for the evening.
Seven's fantasy drama Once Upon A Time was ninth with 1.058 million viewers.
Top 10 Tuesday night ratings
1. Seven News (Seven) - 1.498 million
2. The Block (Nine) - 1.420 million
3. Packed To The Rafters (Seven) - 1.384 million
4. MasterChef (Ten) - 1.294 million
5. Today Tonight (Seven) - 1.288 million
6. Nine News (Nine) - 1.274 million
7. The Big Bang Theory (Nine) - 1.254 million
8. A Current Affair (Nine) 1.127 million
9. Once Upon A Time (Seven) - 1.058 million10. Bikie Wars: Brothers In Arms (Ten) - 1.029 million
'The West Australian' is a trademark of West Australian Newspapers Limited 2013.
All rights reserved.
Select your state to see news for your area.