Grammy Award-winning US band Boyz II Men are returning to Australia later this year with a mix of city and regional gigs.
The R&B group have a nine-date tour that takes in Adelaide, Geelong, Melbourne, Newcastle, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra, Penrith and Sydney over 14 days in November.
Boyz II Men's four Grammy Awards are on top of nine American Music Awards, nine Soul Train Awards, three MTV Awards and three Billboard Awards.
They have sold more than 60 million albums worldwide and last toured Australia in 2008.
Their first hit single was End Of The Road, which reached No.1 in 1992.
Tickets for their tour went on sale on Thursday morning.
Boyz II Men play the following dates:
- November 16, The Barton, Adelaide
- November 17, Costa Hill, Geelong
- November 18, Billboard, Melbourne
- November 20, Newcastle Panthers, Newcastle
- November 21, The Tivoli, Brisbane
- November 23, Jupiter's Casino, Gold Coast
- November 24, Royal Theatre, Canberra
- November 27, Penrith Panthers, Penrith- November 30, State Theatre, Sydney