Melbourne socialite Brynne Edelsten has bedazzled the ratings with a better-than-expected debut on television on Thursday night.
Putting aside the news and current affairs shows that filled the first four spots, Edelsten's fly-on-the-wall series Brynne: My Bedazzled Life attracted 930,000 viewers for fifth spot in the ratings.
The Seven Network will also be happy with its other show that premiered on Thursday night - the fourth season of Beauty And The Geek - came in eighth with 892,000 viewers.
The most notable viewing change, however, was with Big Brother, which failed to make the Top 10.
The Nine Network's reality-show spin-off Big Brother Confidential was ninth after pulling an average audience of 806,000, but the regular show had to settle for 11th with one of its lowest figures for the season. Only 790,000 tuned-in to watch Thursday's regular show.
Seven News won the evening with 1.094 million viewers while ABC News (1.026 million) held down second and Nine News (1.016 million) was third.
A Current Affair, the lead-in program for Big Brother, was fourth with 936,000, while its rival Today Tonight (914,000) was sixth.
Soapie Home And Away attracted an average of 906,000 viewers to be seventh while the ABC series Rake (794,000) was 10th.
Top rating shows on Thursday night
1. Seven News (Seven) - 1.094 million
2. ABC News (ABC) - 1.026 million
3. Nine News (Nine) - 1.016 million
4. A Current Affair (Nine) - 936,000
5. Brynne: My Bedazzled Life (Seven) - 930,000
6. Today Tonight (Seven) - 914,000
7. Home And Away (Seven) - 906,000
8. Beauty And The Geek (Seven) - 892,000
9. Big Brother - Confidential (Nine) - 806,00010. Rake (ABC) - 794,000
'The West Australian' is a trademark of West Australian Newspapers Limited 2013.
All rights reserved.
Select your state to see news for your area.