Prosecutors are not moving forward with charges against Lindsay Lohan after she was accused of clipping a man with her car outside a New York nightclub.
Lohan had been due to make her first court appearance in the case on Tuesday. But the Manhattan district attorney's office says there now is no court date scheduled at any point.
Her publicist Steve Honig says the allegations proved to be "a big nothing," as he'd said from the start. The DA's office wouldn't elaborate.
The 26-year-old actress was arrested on a charge of leaving an accident scene. Restaurant worker Jose Rodriguez said her Porsche hurt his knee last month.Grainy surveillance footage showed Lohan's car turning as Rodriguez passed.
'The West Australian' is a trademark of West Australian Newspapers Limited 2013.
All rights reserved.
Select your state to see news for your area.