A woman has told court she argued with the driver of a bus about not stopping to pick a boy she later believed to be murdered teen Daniel Morcombe.
However, the driver, giving evidence at the trial of Daniel's accused killer Brett Peter Cowan, claims no one on the bus questioned his decision to keep going.
The 13-year-old vanished from an unofficial bus stop at Woombye on the Sunshine Coast on December 7, 2003.
The court has previously heard he was wearing a red T-shirt when he disappeared about 2pm.
Bus driver Ross Edmonds told the Brisbane Supreme Court he drove past a man and a boy in a red T-shirt, who tried to flag him down.
However, he was under orders to drive on after an earlier breakdown had delayed passengers.
"He (the boy) lifted his finger ... and I pointed to him there was another bus coming," Mr Edmonds said.
Katherine Bird, who was a passenger on the bus, said she believed the boy in the red T-shirt was Daniel although she didn't know who he was at the time.
She said she also saw a man standing near him and as the bus drove past, she got up and told the bus driver he should have stopped.
"We actually had a little bit of an argument on the bus and he threatened to throw me off the bus if I didn't sit down," she said.
However, Mr Edmonds said he didn't recall any passenger say anything about stopping.
The bus following Mr Edmonds was five minutes behind, according to bus driver Stuart Rose, who also gave evidence.
He said he said he heard an incoherent radio transmission about something under the bridge but saw no one at the overpass.
Cowan, 44, has pleaded not guilty to indecently dealing with Daniel, 13, murdering him and interfering with his corpse.
Cowan's trial also heard from a man who claimed he saw what looked like someone being dragged into a faded blue sedan under the overpass in the late morning of December 7, 2003.
And a woman saw what she thought was a boy being violently assaulted in the back seat of a moving blue sedan in the early afternoon.
An elderly Nambour couple told the court Cowan went to their house about 1.30pm on December 7, 2003, to collect a mulcher.
The accused man had worked for their son's sand blasting business and stayed no longer than 10 minutes, 80-year-old Frank Davis said.
The trial continues.